Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rejection.......Honesty

The fear of rejection we all deal with it.... some people avoid it and others embrace the fear  and hide. ME i side step or find a way to make  it less obvious.  Like right now i like someone i use to be  involved with and i wont tell them i dance around it. I come up with other things to call it. My fear is that they dont want to get involved with me again... since well they were just involved and well some people dont give second chances, luckily for me they have been without a phone for a few days and i have had time to go over my feelings and thoughts. I feel if the door opens i  will lay it all out and take the bullet i am sure is coming. i mean we are cool and we make jokes and we are great friends but taking that step into the beyond friends zone. 
honesty is not always the easiest way out cause its the hardest thing to do! But it feels good when its over no matter the outcome.holding things in causes confusion and lets just be honest not knowing something can lead your mind to crazy places. So wouldnt it be better to have all the cards on the table. no games. unlike the one i am playing currently cause well i  feel i want a guy i cant have. we dont know what may happen things could turn out great and i start a new chapter in my life... you could too whatever you have been dancing around stop!!! and go for it!!
This week to come i suggest looking fear in the face and saying back off and we should all go after things we fear rejection from. weather its a job or a raise, or a person or trip.. take the leap and see what the outcome is. you fill better you tried and you can also let your inner strength come out and rejection wont feel so bad. THINK THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST!!! 
As for me i will keep you posted! their are somethings i need to get done with my career and, with my life and with my friend!

Go Forth and be Brave, i believe in you!!!!! 
SHE

No comments:

Post a Comment