Monday, April 2, 2012

NEW START...... REVAMP.

This is Inner Me (she)  am expression of me and my log of self discovery and self building through my thoughts and poems I write. So the question to some might be why the start over why delete the old. Cause I am new so my blog is too. What brought about the change?? Well a few weeks ago I decided to stop running and totally commit to God and his will cause i am tired of what i call the cycle of me. I am alot happier but as most people know there are two forces working in life and evil was waiting for a window to crawl into. In the past i am a easy person i am really nice and i give.. i give to the point it hurts to quote grays anatomy :" you give till it hurts then you stop and give more till it hurts again".  So lately i have been getting to the hurt place quicker and i have been meaner than normal. I have been known to put my life on hold for others and well lets just say my life is over being on hold. So i have found myself standing up for my feelings lately... for instance i didnt want to work on sunday in my normal 9 to 5 and they wouldnt let me off so i quit ( felt awesome) Then there was a guy i really liked but its not the best timing on his end so it was like we were playing tennis with our emotions and i told him how i really felt without  the normal its ok thing i usually pull so the other person wont feel bad..anyway I feel so good and now i can hang out with him without being all awkward ( yea still like him). And the big one is i had a conversation with my mom about my feelings and life ( and it wasnt an argument) It went really well and i feel better.. 

So now i am embarking on some real spiritual self discovery and healing and I excited and a little scared cause i know this is gonna take me out of what i am use too, but i hear i am a really strong chick ( we will see). As i take this journey into leaving the past and pushing for the best me i can be.. I will blog it out so you can come along!! Warning : I am human and this will be really raw the good the bad the confusing and the ugly so i am giving you the chance to run Now!!!!!!!  i Hope you getting something out of it and that as i grow you grow.. feel free to leave comments and anytime through this you wanna get closer to God i will be happy to help you with that too cause his light is all i have to give.. 

Love you and know your blessed
She 

No comments:

Post a Comment