Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday..... Soap Box....

Before i go into this a few house keeping things : 1) Happy Good Friday! 2) To my Best friend awesome stand up act!!! for you peeps out there who wanna see it  look up Adanna.K (on youtube) there is only to vids it's the most recent one. 3) sorry for no blog yesterday i was so busy then when i got home i was tired!!! but still love ya!!

Ok!

So it's Good Friday and I am having a good week so to keep things on the happy mood i have to vent a little! This is not to make anyone upset or angry i just feel that holding things in is not healty and u should tell the person that hurts u or upset you that they did so not to make them feel bad but to make you feel better... okay  but this i am sharing is because its sorta funny... A few posts back i told you guys about the guy i liked ( all i said was i liked him thats all) Well he is suppose to be helping my mom move stuff around our house today ( i guess). I was sleep my mom comes to my part of the house and says ummm it would be awkward for you to pick him up from his gf house right? ummm is that even a question. Come to find out they have been talking all night ( like me and him use too miss those days) really you talk to my mom while your at the girls house WOW. so out of pure curiosity i ask hey mom did he ask about me?  mom looks at me smiles and said No. So now your you have to be thinking why do you like this guy? well thats a post for another day!  but to give you some insight i am trying to date other guys it's not working idk why but yea!!!
On a good note i have a job interview today!!!!  yay all about moving forward and getting to a place of happiness with me. Being independent again. Nothing feels better than being able to stand on your own and say i did this. So this weekend i charge you guys to be happy at all costs. Its Resurrection Sunday. So in the story line of the weekend lets kill all bad and evil energy and raise up all the happiness, and love and joy in our lives.

Love you be totally blessed
SHE





No comments:

Post a Comment