Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Real Thing... Love

Love  has  been the subject among me and my friends lately. Its one of the subjects i am really passionate about. Life has changed alot over the years. And the dating scene has really changed.

When I was growing up it was about be co-dependent with your partner. The man took care of the home and the woman supported him by maintaining the home.Even if she had a job they worked as a team to keep the house running. ( i got all of this in a single parent home). So i dont have an issue with my man going to work and  if i dont have to work making sure he had breakfast before he left, making sure he comes home to a clean home and a meal... washing his clothes. Cause he's a king in his castle. Thats not saying he runs me i enjoying it! just i enjoy going to work and helping with bills. Some men support there women working and helping cause he know she got his back just as he got hers...TEAM WORK!!!

Now days women are independent and say they dont need men they have there own cars and can provide for them self!!! i am cool with that. I work and i am getting myself together!!  But i know what its like to have a Man that wants to be in his place and provide and take care of me, protect me. Then there are some women who have a good man and still go out and cheat, they think they have the right to because they have been hurt!! WOW what happen to treat others how you want to be treated??  Believe it or not Men that are hurt wont trust their women just like the women wont trust their men. And some men cheat because we as women have become so independent they go out to find that woman that will make them feel like kings and needed.

So you could say okay i am a good woman i dont cheat i treat him right why he stepping out??? Have you asked him what he needs from you in the relationship or about his past to see where he is broken. And if you know this information what have you done as a woman to build him up? or help  repair that broken place?
And as a man did you take the time to get to know everything about your woman's past and wants for her future? I feel like these days we jump into things so fast without know who we are letting in..
Take time  to be a friend to your partner. Its a great feeling to know your totally open with them and they are open with you so that he/she feels they can come to you with anything and get an open response. I feel that if you put it all on the table then there are no surprises in the end.

I know for me i want someone i can run and tell my secrets to someone that i can be real with about the things that hurt me. or my fears. I think it will keep the arguing down if you can talk to them like one of your friends. I want my man to have the same freedom with me.  So instead of my running to the girls and him running to the guys we get to keep our relationship between us. And if we need guidance then we go to God about it. Love is not tricky or hard when your honest with each other.

FYI There are alot of  good guys in the world and alot of good women... Well all need to just be real and honest and open our hearts to the possibility of The Real Thing... LOVE

       

Love and let Love, Love you Back
SHE

2 comments:

  1. I've always been a big fan of partners focusing on being friends. A friendship is often the kind of relationship that endures more hardship and keeps a stronger foundation, and if you guys are so on the same page and open with each other, actually encouraging that friendship to grow, then putting the romance on top of it will only strengthen it, rather than complicate it. Wahoo! :-) Heart you.

    ReplyDelete