Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Read between the lines.....

TWO post day!!! ahhhhhhh

So this week so far has been cool! I am learning how to read between the lines with people. you know how people can say one thing but actions are another!! Take me, I have reconnected with this guy from my past and we are cool and i still have feelings for him but i am not moving on them because he made it clear that he doesnt want to be in a relationship period.... But his actions say different. i have a nickname he gets made if we dont talk and he gets excited when he knows he made me smile. See that makes me feel like i should move on my thoughts..
I have noticed that people say one thing out their mouth but our bodies tell on us all the time. He could already know how i feel and be waiting on me to say  something. In a non relationship example when you go on an audtion( or job interview ) you can read the person you know sometimes when you did or did not get the gig.
Life is like chess we need to start watching our moves and the moves of others. it's like using our spidy senses to go beyond the words.like if someone tells you they dont care somewhere deep down they do, but choose not to say something for lots of different  reasons. 1) they wanna save your feelings so you wont worry about hurting them 2) fear. the unknown is a fear factor for alot of people we dont know what will be the result of the choices or actions we make. We also dont know how they will effect others. That doesnt mean dont go out and live and not make choices..I AM DOWN FOR TAKING RISKS cause you never know what your walking away from all choices better you and build you up (good or bad)....

so remember say what you mean cause if not your body will tell on you... lol


SHE 

No comments:

Post a Comment